So since I have been on my fair share of dates, I felt like it would be good to share some of the things I have had to learn “NOT” to say on a first date. Now dating can be very scary especially if you are not a dater. You are basically going out with someone you hardly know and of course at this point you’re doing the most to make sure you look really cute and presentable because we all know first impressions are important. You also have hopes that you both click and it lead to marriage orrrrrr in some cases maybe a few free meals here and there lol, and maybe someone to hang out with when you’re bored, trust me the list can go on and on.
Now nothing is more annoying on a first date when you get drunk, because you’re so nervous or probably not as interested you keep throwing back the drinks and now you are drunk and your “ex” keeps making an appearance during the conversation and trust me- I’ve been there and it is not very cute. Shit! It’s annoying AF.
So!!!!! Ladies and even men reading this post before you head out the door…shit before you get into the car to meet that potential person, think about what you SHOULDN’T say and leave the comments under ya damn bed.
I came up with about 50 things that you shouldn’t say on a first date but because my readers would be like 50! I decided to cut them down to 25 most frequent comments that are said during that first date. (yes I’ve said some and have had some said to me lol.)
So Let’s go!
- I’m not really sure what I want. I may just lead you on for a few months and waste your time.
- Can I take a pic of you and post it on my stories (urmmm heck no dude)
- I have daddy issues
- You look so much better in your pictures (rolls eyes)
- You remind me so much of my “ex”
- How many kids do you want? I need to have my first born by 32 and I’m 29, I don’t have that much time left… “wink wink”
- Can you take a picture of me eating? I’m a blogger so you will be my personal photographer
- What do you think about the waiter?
- I’m on my period and my belly is on fire!
- What is your last name again?
- How do you pronounce your name for the 20th time
- I’m bored
- I think you would be a great match for my friend
- I need to be home by 10? I have another place I have to be.
- Can I take this call really quickly?
- I’m Catholic. Is that okay with you?
- Are you gay?
- Would you say that you are a nerd?
- Do you have a boyfriend?
- Ugh you got me flowers? I guess I should say thanks
- I actually hate this restaurant
- That is all the tip you are going to give the waiter?….let me add on some more
- The bill wasn’t that expensive right? Lemme see!
- You never had steak before; oh wow you should get out more
- I only date light colored girls but you are an exception
Until next time beaus